Absence Hotline 03 5289 1745

School Injuries and Insurance Reminder


Parents and guardians are reminded that the Education Department does not provide personal accident insurance for students. Parents and guardians are responsible for paying the cost of medical treatment for injured students, including any transport costs. Student accident insurance policies are available from some commercial insurers. These cover a range of medical expenses not covered by Medicare or private health insurance.



More Posts in News